Now Live: Black Friday Sale. Up to 50% Off.
- The Arctis Nova 4 provides accessible, affordable wireless freedom for all platforms -
CHICAGO – May 16, 2023 – From the creator of the groundbreaking Arctis line of headsets and the new Arctis Nova franchise, SteelSeries, the original esports brand that fuses gaming and culture and worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, today expands the Arctics Nova universe with the introduction of the Arctis Nova 4 – exclusively available at GameStop stores beginning Saturday, May 20, 2023.
For today’s gaming lifestyle, people need access to wireless freedom for gaming, streaming, and entertainment at a more affordable price. The Arctis Nova 4 introduces a new wireless option for players that shares the same meticulously crafted Nova Acoustic System as the entire Nova family, featuring HiFi audio, supercharged by the Sonar Audio Software Suite, and delivering 360° Spatial Audio. It’s the perfect companion for those living life on the go – offering untethered elite sound and performance.
The award-winning Arctis Nova family of headsets introduced the ultimate blend of hardware and software, where the two come together in unison to equip gamers with a new superpower known as ‘Almighty Audio.’ Featuring custom-designed High Fidelity speaker drivers that deliver truly breathtaking audio out of the box, the acoustic experience can be further customized and enhanced through SteelSeries Sonar As part of the SteelSeries GG software ecosystem, Sonar is the first parametric EQ and audio system built for gamers to truly elevate their gaming and content consumption experience. Users can pick from a range of game-specific presets along with custom EQs built by a range of esports professionals.
The Arctis Nova 4 makes use of SteelSeries Sonar to deliver 360° spatial audio and provide users with a customizable and immersive experience.
Clear communications are key, whether playing games, streaming, or chatting on Discord, Zoom, Teams, or mobile. The Arctis Nova 4’s ClearCast Gen2 microphone features AI Powered Noise Canceling and is fully retractable, delivering crisp, clean communications in-game and online so that nobody will hear the taps of a keyboard, or a violin playing, or hairdryers, or the dogs barking that could disrupt gameplay, chats, or calls.
The Arctis Nova 4 is perfectly equipped for today’s gaming lifestyle and daily schedules. Whether gaming at a battle station or on the go, listening to music on a commute, watching movies at home, or taking calls, the Arctis Nova 4 provides all-day comfort through the SteelSeries ComfortMAX system. Featuring rotating earcups, 4 points of adjustment and a lightweight 262g design, the Arctis Nova 4 can adapt to heads of all shapes and sizes without weighing them down.
Audio delays are always frustrating. Quantum 2.0 High-Speed Wireless makes hearing footsteps or audio cues too late a thing of the past. A USB-C dongle delivers lag-free gaming, communications, and content consumption when on the go or at home. The dongle also allows connections with a swathe of devices including PC, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox (Nova 4X only), Switch, and mobile.
• Nova Acoustic System – Using a fusion of hardware and software (SteelSeries Sonar), the Arctis Nova 4 elevates the gaming and content consumption experience by using custom-designed High Fidelity drivers that offer unmatched sound purity for truly immersive 360° Spatial Audio.
• Multi-Platform Quantum 2.0 High-Speed Wireless – A Quantum 2.0 Wireless USB-C dongle delivers 2.4Ghz gaming-grade wireless, and the included USB-C dongle ensures a lag-free low latency gaming experience for multiple platforms (PC, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, or Mobile.)
• AI-Powered Noise Cancelling Mic – Utilizing a powerful ClearCast AI algorithm, the onboard ClearCast Gen2 mic silences background noise to keep comms clean and clear. The fully retractable microphone can reduce up to 25dB of ambient noise, perfect for work and play.
• ComfortMAX System – The Arctis Nova 4 features the ComfortMAX system, featuring 4 points of adjustment combined with rotating earcups. The lightweight 262g design and ComfortMAX system provides all-day comfort whether at home or on the go.
Available at select retailers around the world, the Arctis Nova 4 is available with the following MSRPs:
• Arctis Nova 4P Wireless for PlayStation – NA $119.99 | EMEA €129.99 • Arctis Nova 4X Wireless for Xbox – NA $119.99 | EMEA €129.99 • Arctis Nova 4 Wireless for PC – NA $119.99 | EMEA €129.99 (Available exclusively at Amazon) • SteelSeries Sonar Audio Suite – Free Download at: SteelSeries.com/gg/sonar
Digital assets are available at: https://steelseries.bynder.com/web/2d1903afdf675cb2/arctis-nova-4-media-kit/
About SteelSeries SteelSeries is the original esports brand that fuses gaming & culture, leading the way in defining a “gaming lifestyle.” The global brand and innovation leader creates industry-defining esports and gaming peripherals with a focus on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem (SteelSeries GG, Moments video clip service, and the Sonar Audio Software Suite). The SteelSeries family of brands includes KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. In 2022 SteelSeries joined the GN family, a global leader in innovative and intelligent audio and video communications solutions sold in approximately 100 countries around the world. To learn more about SteelSeries, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation at @SteelSeries.
Chicago, May 16, 2023